Delicious Famous Cream Puffs




#CreamPuffs | When you need a fast and fabulous treat to feed a crowd, this is it! I made about 24 delicious cream puffs from this recipe and the filling makes enough for you to generously please
to Continue Reading......


Easy Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert
#Sopapilla | My philosophy recently – quick, easy and with a lot of flavor. But then again, I don’t allow myself get in culinary rut so I always try to make some spin on everyday dishes. But before that,
read more...

Baked Turkey Meatballs
#TurkeyMeatballs | These Baked Turkey Meatballs that can be served with whole wheat spaghetti or fettuccini. Our best turkey meatball recipe that is healthier than the norm. 
read more...


Chocolate Whiskey Cake
#Cake | My husband is a big fan of single malt and high-end scotches. And he likes dark chocolate too. So, when Cask & Kettle approached me for a brand partnership, I had to say yes. The hard coffee th…
read more...

Chicken Parmesan w Penne Pasta
#ChickenParmesan | Delicious Chicken Parmesan w/ Penne Pasta that is simple to make and freezes well. Make up an extra casserole and share with a friend!
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog