WEDNESDAY rsquo S WOW 114 ndash COLOUR THE EMBOSSING PASTE




#Ndash | For Wednesday’s WOW! #114 I wanted to show you the effect you can create by colouring the Embossing Paste. This paste is not something I have used a lot of but it is so cool! Embossing Paste …
to Continue Reading......


Stampin Up Arrange a Wreath Bundle with Brick amp Mortar Colour Challenge Card
#Bundle | The November SU! Colour Challenge    called for me to use some florals but not the normal flowers. I have created a rich wreath that is perf...
read more...

SUNDAY SUITES ndash POINSETTIA PLACE SUITE
#Ndash | Today’s Sunday Suites is the Poinsettia Place Suite. It’s about time I checked this suite out. It is so gorgeous and has been so popular. So let’s look at it. This is all that is …
read more...


Cute Winter Cards to Make
#Winter | On this post I share with you three cute winter cards to make for your friends and loved ones! I am sure they will love them!
read more...

Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes
#Sweet | These loaded twice baked sweet potatoes are piled high with pecan brown sugar streusel, marshmallows and dried cranberries.
read more...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog